Sunday, September 15, 2013

My real post about love...

Seriously it's so hard.
It's hard to talk about something you don't understand.
It's hard to talk about it because it hurts like hell.
and it's hard to talk about it because there are no words for the most beautiful thing in the world.

Every time I sit down to write about it my heart breaks ten times over.
I glance over my shoulder because i don't want people to know.
I don't want people to know that i'm not that girl that dumps the guys.
I'm not that girl that acts like she's perfectly fine.
As much as I've tried to be i'm not.

And yes I was never going to write about you because i tried to act like the girl that didn't care,
When you and i both knew that wasn't true.
 But mostly I don't write about you because It was beautiful and there's no words to describe what happened.


1 comment: