Sunday, September 15, 2013

Love is the moon



Love is the mountains
in the f
           a
               l
                   l
with Justin Vernon.

Love is the long hared beach
BOY
that gave me his hair band.

Love is the sweat dripping d
                                            o
                                               w
                                                  n my legs, being shoulder to shoulder with people i don't know...
Who also grow older.

Love is that night at squaw peak.
Love is not a pipe.
Love is a razor.
Love is a safety pin.

Love is my 4 Runner. Baby your always there for me when I don't know who to talk to during lunch and baby you b
                  r
                    e
                       a
                          k down but I fix you up even with the knowledge that you'll break down again.

Love is____________(insert name that will bring lots of whispers and eyebrow raises.)

Love is that long awaited phone call at three in the morning.
Love is that forgotten swing

But most of all love is the moon. It comes and goes, we can't always see it but it's always there. You only notice the beauty if you look and if you look the beauty grows each time.



3 comments:

  1. "Baby you're always there for me when I don't know who to talk to during lunch" I love this!
    also i like the clock thing on the side of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But most of all love is the moon. It comes and goes, we can't always see it but it's always there. You only notice the beauty if you look and if you look the beauty grows each time.#stolen

    ReplyDelete
  3. being shoulder to shoulder with people i don't know...
    Who also grow older.
    #ordinarybutgoodandstuff

    ReplyDelete