Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hear the cries of a needy lover


Girl: I can't believe you acted like you didn't know me today. You hardly uttered a word and I know that we were in church but you could have at least looked at me.
Boy: I did look at you. I even said hello.
Girl: Okay i know you looked at me but  you didn't 'look' at me. I know you know what i mean.
Boy: uh ..... I'm sorry. I'll be sure to 'look' at you next time.
Girl: IT JUST HURTS OKAY?! (storms off)

 What's really on the girls mind.
 I finally brought myself to think about the  fact that you never call me to go on dates, and you only wanna hang out at night. When i asked you why you didn't wanna be with me you said you couldn't. I know you didn't want to though.  but of course i pushed it to the back of my mind. Every time i came over your parents weren't home. You laughed at all my jokes, held me when i cried but i can't deny the stiffness of your body. All of it. You never just held me to be there. You held me and pulled me as close as possible for you. The worst part is I let you . I let you all the time. I would justify it and tell myself i don't care. I don't want more then this either. Who am i kidding? I wanted love so bad. Don't we all. I'm mad at you because after you can kiss me like that your body is still stiff. I probably will never tell you why i'm really mad though, and i'll say i'm sorry. It will all go back to how it was before because i'm not strong enough and I need that one person in my life that i can't count on to always be there... even if you're only doing it for you.

1 comment: