Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Here's Why...

Reasons why my life could be a tragedy:

  • I don't have a dog named Davis. I don't have a dog at all. 
  • The cute boy that helped me in class the other day probably has a girl friend. 
  • Yoga does not make me relaxed. It gives me anxiety because I can feel my fat rolls more better. 
  • Words are hard. 
  • I accidentally put an extra cup of flower in my cookies today. 
  • I'm trying to become friends with some people in this class.. but here's how that goes...
    1. I look around to make sure one of them can hear me. 
    2. I make a comment. 
    3. They pity smile. 
    4.  I turn back around  stare at the wall and say too myself, "it's not you it's them. Also, you should probably remember to say something a little bit more normal next time. Better luck to you."
    5. And in a week I repeat steps one through four. 
  • A cat tried to eat my face. (I may or may not have been trying to hug it like a human.)
  • I like anime. 
  • Here's how applying for college and scholarships go for me. I get on the websites, look at what needs to be done, proceed to turn off the computer and cry or go to bed.
  • My uterus hates me right now. 

Reason's why my life could be a comedy:

  • My two friends still talk to me even after I begged them to look at my blister last Saturday. 
  • Men. 
  • Today was the first time I've ever seen a grown man giddy. My dad just  got a legit job and doesn't have to be a janitor anymore. 
  • There's a God. 
  • Adults seem to like me. 
  • My mom bought really good apples. 

  • I've finally learned that life is what you make it. That's kind of a big deal for me. 

here's why i think my life is a hilarious tragedy. 

14 comments:

  1. I think I'm a bad person bc I loved this so much. Like a lot of the tragedy list made me smile/laugh (not loud mind you, but more of a kind chuckle moment): i.e.- the dog/lack thereof, the anime, etc. You are too rad. Sorry/notsorry that i'm one of the adults that happen to like who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this one a lot. Really specific and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really like your blog. And I'm going to continue on this little adventure through your words.
    This was amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Adults seem to like me." like i don't know w(hy)tf that would be a comedy and thats hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Today was the first time I've ever seen a grown man giddy. My dad just got a legit job and doesn't have to be a janitor anymore."
    this touched me and made me so happy for your dad. I pictured it in my head. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard life is what you make it.

    Loved reading this post,

    #STOLEN

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your tragedies and your blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dig this. Nice writing. Loved the honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha "my mom bought really good apples"
    those are the days

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Yoga does not make me relaxed. It gives me anxiety because I can feel my fat rolls more better. "
    A;SJLKDUFAOWEIJFASDKNV ASDFUA O;EIUHF ALSDN.
    Nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Yoga does not make me relaxed. It gives me anxiety because I can feel my fat rolls more better. "
    A;SJLKDUFAOWEIJFASDKNV ASDFUA O;EIUHF ALSDN.
    Nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like anime. Holla. And this post too.

    ReplyDelete