Monday, October 21, 2013

Top ten things I'm Wondering about right now in no particular order.

1. Why are lesbians attracted to girls that look like guys?
2. When i was little i used to wonder how all the people on movies could fit into the video cassette tapes. (I think i have this one figured out.)
3. Does God exist?
4. Why is wearing hats inside disrespectful? That's stupid. 
5. If your sending someone Styrofoam what do you pack it in?
6. Do stars see people when they get knocked unconscious?
7. Is this real?
8. Am I cute?
9. Why do people lie so much. Are we really that afraid of reality?
10. What does getting drunk feel like?

1 comment:

  1. Before reading this post, I'd never thought of #2, #5, #6, or #9.

    But I've thought of all the others. Most people have thought of #3, #7, #8, and #10.

    My two favorites, because I don't think most people have thought about these: #1, #4.

    ReplyDelete