Monday, January 27, 2014

I've got the 'feels' please take them away.

SHOUT OUT TO THE BLOG TITLE THAT MADE ME SAY "ACTUALLY NO I DON'T. NOT ANYMORE." thank you for reminding me.

The only thing I know right now is that I have to pee.
Everything else that i'm supposed to know brushed my lips but I choked it down my throat and forced it out of my finger tips.
Because last year to this day is the day I decided to.....
stop talking
stop talking
stop talking
happy anniversary to my suppressed thoughts and feelings (as I throw confetti an blow a party horn)



I promised myself I wasn't going to write anymore.
I promised myself I wasn't going to sit in the park by myself anymore.
I promised myself I wouldn't love anymore
But here I am sitting at the park writing about how much I don't want to love.

And I can't help feeling that life's just that way because I am positive the world is going to end for me every day and it never does. 

Maybe it has though.
Happy two day anniversary to my mind because I can't stop thinking about him and your worried about us and what could happen but mostly you worried about him.
 Happy five month and ten day anniversary to my hair because it's been five months and ten days sense you've felt  the wind from two windows and a sun roof blow through you. 
Happy five month and ten day anniversary to my hands because it's been exactly that long sense you held freedom in them from a steering wheel that was yours. 
Happy year anniversary to my lounges and my heart because it's been that long since I've given you both the freedom you deserve.
give me a 1995 four runner because 



ALL I KNOW NOW IS THAT I WANT TO DRIVE

4 comments:

  1. Holy cuss. This was incredible. You are still so amazing.
    And I don't know why you told yourself you'd never write again because you....you and your words make me feel like I can fly.
    Damn girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much I didn't think anyone was going to read this. I'm excited to see what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU MUST WRITE ALWAYS I need it...you're so good. And I love how specific this is.

    ReplyDelete